PatMOb is an adaptation of the GeneMOb framework for the management of patent resources. It is designed to facilitate rapid development of plug-ins for management and conversions of various patent data formats. Full integration of OPS 3.1 RESTful Web Services from the European Patent Office makes PatMOb by itself an attractive solution for the basic needs of patent information professionals. Please send email to email@example.com for further information.
PatMOb development timeline:
• May 23, 2016. PIUG 2016 Annual Conference, Vancouver, WA. Tracking Innovation Slides.
• 2015. How PatMOb is saving Sanofi $100K in 2015 – while delivering a better solution. Download white paper.
• June 11, 2014. Effective date of the non-exclusive, non-transferable license agreement for the use of PatMOb software, signed by Genemob and Sanofi.
• September 1, 2013. PatMOb fully supports the OAuth authentication for registered users of the OPS service, introduced in OPS v.3.1.
• February 8, 2013. Genemob signs License Agreement with the European Patent Organisation, allowing Genemob to use data from the EPO in its own products and services.
• January 30, 2013. First group of beta testers receive the PatMOb_06 beta software release, along with the PatMOb_06 Tutorial.
• January 12, 2013. A paper describing the use of custom designed PatMOb plug-ins for integration of multiple commercial software systems in a patent landscaping project is published online: Masiakowski P, Wang S, Integration of software tools in patent analysis, World Patent Information (2013), 35:97-104, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.wpi.2012.12.010.
• January 1, 2013. Full support for Open Paten Services version 3.0 in PatMOb_06 is announced: OPS_3.0_in_PatMOb_0.6.pdf.
• February 7, 2012. Text Mining Patents with I2E and Intellixir Software: Differences and Synergies: PIUG 2012 Biotechnology Meeting, Boston, MA. Use of PatMOb to connect I2E and Intellixir.
• October 11-13, 2011. Exploring Patent Landscapes with Linguamatics I2E: Linguamatics Fall Users Conference 2011, Boston, MA. The ADC mind map generated by PatMOb from the I2E results shows the categorization of patents on antibody-drug conjugates, described in this talk.
• March 6-9, 2011. Sabot -- a Hub for Patent Resources: International Patent Information Conference & Exposition (IPI-ConfEx 2011), Seville, Spain. The codename sabot, used in this talk, has been replaced by PatMOb which better reflects software's origin in the GeneMOb framework.